• Google One - This is where I store all my free content for sharing, graphics, and team files. Makes is easy to sync to my computer so I can access all my files no matter where I am.
• Plann Desktop - This is my favorite Instagram planning and scheduling app that will sync to my desktop and phone. Click HERE for $10 off your account invoice.
• MeetEdgar - My all-social-channel scheduling secret. This is how I stay top of my mind at all times with my core niche audience. I use this program to evergreen and put social media on auto-pilot. Click HERE for $10 off.
• Tailwind - This is my scheduling platform for Pinterest Pins. Click HERE for a free month.
• ClickFunnels - I use this program specifically for all my sales funnels and offering an affiliate program for my products. Click HERE to sign up for a free 14 Day Trial.
• Active Campaign - This is my favorite email provider that allows me as a creative to set up and visually see my email sequences and weekly broadcast and simply sort my clients with tags and segments. Click HERE for a free trial.
• Kajabi - This is the program I use to house my courses and memberships safe and securely.
• Canva - I use this desktop creative platform daily to create social graphics, pdfs for downloads and more. I LOVE Canva!
• Zoom - The video chat platform I use for 1:1 and group mastermind calls.
• Onestream - The invaluable video platform that allows you to stream LIVE to Facebook using pre-recorded videos. Yeah, it's as amazing as it sounds! Click HERE to view the plans.
• Show It - I'm a designer and love to create custom websites. This platform makes it easy to stand out with a custom site just like the page you are on now and my blog.
• Dubsado - Having a custom design option for logos I needed to offer private viewing portals and a strong communication strategy with easy to use workflow. Dubsado offers that for me and my design clients. Click HERE to save 20%.
• WordPress - My blog platform where I use custom plugins such as Yoast and Pinterest for the best seo reach.
• GoDaddy - The service I use to host my blog and to purchase all my custom domains through.
A branding and business podcast for female entrepreneurs. Each bite-sized episode helps you take immediate action on the fundamental strategies for building an effective personal brand and business in today’s social environment.