• Google One - This is where I store all my free content for sharing, graphics, and team files. Makes is easy to sync to my computer so I can access all my files no matter where I am.
• SamCart - The sales page and digital product sales platform for all my courses and paid downloads. Get a 14-day free trial with this link. CLICK HERE!
• Planoly - This is my current favorite Instagram planning and scheduling app that will sync to my desktop and phone. Click HERE to pay only $7 a month for unlimited uploads, auto-posting capability, and video posting!
• Canva - The online creative site where I create ALL of my graphics, workbooks, headers, ads, and more! CLICK here to enroll in Canva for Business.
• Tailwind - This is my scheduling platform for Pinterest Pins. Click HERE for a free month.
• Active Campaign - This is my favorite email provider that allows me as a creative to set up and visually see my email sequences and weekly broadcast and simply sort my clients with tags and segments. Click HERE for a free trial.
• Kajabi - This is the program I use to house my courses and memberships safe and securely. Click here to try it!
• Zoom - The video chat platform I use for 1:1 and group mastermind calls.
• Onestream - The invaluable video platform that allows you to stream LIVE to Facebook using pre-recorded videos. Yeah, it's as amazing as it sounds! Click HERE to view the plans.
• Show It - I'm a designer and love to create custom websites. This platform makes it easy to stand out with a custom site just like the page you are on now and my blog.
• Dubsado - Having a custom design option for logos I needed to offer private viewing portals and a strong communication strategy with easy to use workflow. Dubsado offers that for me and my design clients. Click HERE to save 20%.
• GoDaddy - The service I use to purchase all my custom domains/urls through and my Office 365 email system.
• Zencastr - This is my podcast recording platform. I love that is saves separate audio tracks for hosting guests.
• BlueHost - This is easiest hosting site for your Wordpress Blog. Click here to set up your account in minutes! Just a few dollars a month and your blog is set up. I use custom plugins such as Yoast and Pinterest for the best seo reach.
• Quickbooks - I use QuickBooks Self-Employed to track expenses and mileage, find tax deductions, and avoid IRS penalties. You can, too — click THIS LINK for half off for the first 6 months.
A branding and business podcast for female entrepreneurs. Each bite-sized episode helps you take immediate action on the fundamental strategies for building an effective personal brand and business in today’s social environment.
Stop talking about this is the year you take your business to the next level and do it! Inside this online community you'll discover your voice, share your story, and develop your brand in a humble, confident, and impactful way.
Lacking a consistent visible presence with a cohesive aesthetic? Meaning, does your content visually look out of whack? Not giving the best first impression? For brand elements, logos, and more...
You know that online education can make an impact on your business, and you've come to me for my best advice on leveraging your knowledge to create content or a digital product? You got it! Start here.